Hello

I recently contributed to an example SPARQL query in the example page (
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:SPARQL_query_service/queries/examples#Display_the_class_tree_under_a_known_class_(subclass_of)
)

It is not displayed properly and it seems that this page is broken as none
of the latest examples in the page is displayed, starting with this one :
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:SPARQL_query_service/queries/examples#Human_settlements_without_an_article_in_any_language_version_of_Wikipedia

Hypothesis : I suspect this is due to the high number of the same
"Template:SPARQL" used in that same page.

Is this a known issue ? any way to fix this ?

Also, I can't find this query example in the query interface, when
searching for it. How/when is the query interface updated with the example
page ? is it related to the display problem in the page itself ?

Cheers
Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux