Hello Andy,

This slot will not be used. The program is complete and will not evolve any
more, however, self-organized sessions can still be proposed.
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikidataCon_2019/Program/Self-organized_sessions

If you have questions about organisation of the WikidataCon, feel free to
write to me or i...@wikidatacon.org.

I'll take the opportunity of this email to remind everyone that most of the
program of the WikidataCon taking place next week will be live-streamed and
available in video to watch sessions later. More details on
https://program.wikidatacon.org and links will follow soon :)

Cheers,
Léa