Hoi,
There is a lot.. try any university, subject, award, scientists and explore
it with Scholia.. With its Replace function you may even identify papers
that have not been attributed to a specific author (known to Wikidata).
Thanks,
       GerardM

https://scholia.toolforge.org/author/Q556752
https://scholia.toolforge.org/author/Q556752/missing