Hello all,

Since the middle of December, we have a new dashboard for statistics about
lexicographical data on Wikidata: *Wikidata Datamodel Lexemes
<https://grafana.wikimedia.org/d/UHV96YJGk/wikidata-datamodel-lexemes>*.
Similar to other dashboards (e.g. Wikidata Datamodel Statements
<https://grafana.wikimedia.org/d/000000175/wikidata-datamodel-statements>),
it collects various statistics (in this case, using a collection of SPARQL
queries). The data is similar to some of the results gathered at
Wikidata:Lexicographical
data/Statistics
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Lexicographical_data/Statistics>,
and shows the evolution of data over time.

This dashboard highlights the efforts of the editors to improve the content
by adding new Lexemes, Senses and Forms (for example the recent import of
Lexemes in Estonian
<https://grafana.wikimedia.org/d/UHV96YJGk/wikidata-datamodel-lexemes?from=1608940800000&to=1609631999000>),
but also areas where improvements could be made (83% of Lexemes without
Senses).

We hope you will find this useful. If you have any feedback or notice an
issue, feel free to contact us on this page
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Contact_the_development_team>.
Thanks,
--
Léa Lacroix
Community Engagement Coordinator

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für