Hi everyone,

I'm here to announce an important project that the GLAM and Culture team at
the Wikimedia Foundation is taking part in during the next few weeks.

Due to Outreach having limited readership and visibility within the
movement, our community newsletters don’t always receive the attention they
deserve. To address this, we’re working with our colleagues in the Movement
Communications team to *migrate the This Month in GLAM newsletter
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM/Newsletter> from Outreach to
Meta-Wiki*.

Both teams are working on this task in the next few weeks in order to:

   1. Increase visibility and participation in the GLAM newsletter.
   2. Ensure the GLAM community has a place (Meta-Wiki) where they feel
   seen, engaged, and supported by the Wikimedia community, partners, and
   Foundation.
   3. Increase the amount of multilingual (or translatable) content to
   engage contributors from other languages and more regions.

This activity already has the support of the newsletter’s main editors. It
was also already announced in this October report in the newsletter
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM/Newsletter/October_2021/Contents/WMF_GLAM_report>
.

The migration of the report pages, talk pages, categories, and templates
will happen from *November 19th to 30th*. This period is important to
accommodate the migration before the reports from next month. Any other
modifications or corrections will be made before *December 15th*.

If you have any questions or ideas about the migration, please contact the
GLAM & Culture team at g...@wikimedia.org and the community editors at
thismonthing...@gmail.com.

Best,

Giovanna Fontenelle (she/her)