Il giorno ven 10 dic 2021 alle ore 12:52 Marco Neumann
<marco.neum...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
> Though I personally would like to see more federation at wikidata.

We all want to, I think. Nothing says that federation will not solve
the problem in the future, but this playbook is for the situation *as
it is*. I am among the hopefuls that, in the future, federation and
other things might prevent the catastrophic scenario, but
unfortunately preparations for the worst should always be founded on
what the situation is, not what the situation should be or can be.

L.