Hi Ricardo,

To answer your questions,

1. I would use the following query to get the info you need.

SELECT ?item ?itemLabel
WHERE
{
 ?item wdt:P31 wd:Q6256 ;
       rdfs:label "Portugal"@en .
 SERVICE wikibase:label { bd:serviceParam wikibase:language "en". }
}

2. There are a few ways to SPARQL most used properties, but the size of the
graph will definitely time out. You may want to start with the Wikidata
Property Explorer <https://prop-explorer.toolforge.org/>.

best regards,
Darnelle

[image: UNLV Logo] <http://unlv.edu/>

Darnelle O. Melvin

Special Collections and Archives Metadata Librarian

Assistant Professor
University Libraries
University of Nevada, Las Vegas

darnelle.mel...@unlv.edu