Dear Diego, Aidan and Benjamin,
thanks for working on such functionality - both tools seem to be quite
useful already.
One way to abstract things out further would be to facilitate a
mapping (e.g. heatmaps) of non-geo things - for example basketball
players by number of points, perhaps with filters per season or club.
Is anyone here thinking in such directions?
Another request would be to have parametrized URLs based on QID and
perhaps type or language, e.g.
http://www.wiki-atlas.org/English/museums/Q7877613 or some such.
Best,
Daniel