On Thu, 27 Jul 2023 at 12:46, Marie-Claude Lemaire <mclemai...@free.fr> wrote:

> I am the person concerned

With respect, we don't know that. You could be anyone.

> and definitevely want that Marie-Claude Mallet-Lemaire disppears fronm
> wikidata

It's not clear why you would want that, but the wishes of an
individual are not the criteria by which the Wikidata community decide
the inclusion of a person in Wikidata, any more than publishers of
these pages about you:

  *  https://viaf.org/viaf/215311177/

   *
https://isni.oclc.org/xslt/DB=1.2/CMD?ACT=SRCH&IKT=8006&TRM=ISN%3A0000%200004%203253%208278

   *  https://catalogue.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb127963196

   *
https://wikidata-externalid-url.toolforge.org/?p=1207&url_prefix=http://nukat.edu.pl/aut/&id=n2014130869

   *  https://worldcat.org/identities/viaf-215311177/

   *  https://inspirehep.net/author/profile/M.C.Lemaire.1

(all of which are linked to, from the Wikidata item)

I have written this page, which may contain material of interest to you:

    https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Pigsonthewing/About_you

Most importantly, while the Wikidata community will not delete the
item about you, please rest assured that we are most definitely
interested in removing any errors.

> Look at my publications:

Other than being an impressive list of works which indicates that the
author should be in Wikidata, I'm not clear of the relevance of that
list to this discussion.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing