I am Marie-Claude Lemaire particle physicist( french) and known in particle
physics as Marie-Claude Lemaire https://inspirehep.net/authors/1000606. I do
not want that Marie-Claude Mallet-Lemaire appears in google chrome.
My french identity card is Marie-Claude Lemaire , my CEA card is Marie-Claude
Lemaire. I am a woman an definitively want that Marie-Claude Mallet-Lemaire
disappears from Google Chrome;
The best way is to suppress wikidata as it against my wishes to appear in it.