Hi Nellie --

Sure -- it would be great to have a live online session. I know Leigh
down at Otago Poly has also offered help out with Web conferencing
tools. So it would be great if we could share the live hosting around
the world.

I think there's a need for two types of conferencing

1. Smaller scheduled sessions where key folk from our community talk
about what they're doing and
2. A BIG WikiEd Moot conference. I have a Moodle server running for WE,
which we could use for structuring our first global conference. This
will need a little planning and volunteers from around the world -- but
given enough time I'm sure that we can have an exciting event.

Thanks again for the offer -- I'm sure that the community will take you
up on the gesture.
What do you have in mind?