Hi Hollis,

Anyone can learn to use a wiki -- all that's required is little
experience in using a web browser and a willingness to lean.

There are a number of ways you can learn. Its always more fun when you
can find a few colleagues or fellow teachers to learn as a group --
however, this is not absolutely necessary.

WE presents a free online training workshop every month -- you and
your colleagues are most welcome to register here:

http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Registration

If you're in a hurry and want to start learning now -- you can work
through our self-study tutorials:

http://wikieducator.org/Help:Contents

Finally, We could also plan to present a face-to-face workshop in T &
T under the Learning4Content project:

http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content

First we need to find a host institution that will donate a computer
lab for a three day with an internet connection and a minimum of 15
committed teachers who want to learn. COL will pay a small honorarium
to arrange for a facilitator to present the workshop.