Dear AP ,and all WE edudcators ,

This is Leo , have sent you the mail offlist ,please check it when  you can
,

I really am interested in the idea abt citizenship Education( Chinglish ?).
any idea on collobration on this ?

any other teachers want to work with me developing some learning material on
WE ?

and I think localization is a must at least for Chinese speakers , It is
almost for sure a handicap for Chinese speakers to use WE ,
by the way My wiki is not working now sorry

--
blog:http://leolaoshi.yo2.cn
HELP项目https://groups.google.com/group/helpelephantsliveproject