Hi Muthumar

Some wikieducator's have been experimenting with a quiz tool.  The
syntax is not for beginners though.

See for example the Multichoice question on this page:

http://wikieducator.org/Equation_Grapher/Function_Hunt/Simulation

Technically I don't see any reason why this wouldn't work on the Tamil
localisation of WE. (http://ta.wikieducator.org/ )

However,  I suspect that you would need to copy over the relevant
templates that are used in the English Wikieducator and recreate these
for the Tamil version.

I don't know if anyone has tried this yet the other languages -- so
perhaps you're the first to experiment.