Nope -- there is not a <noprint> tag, although something worth thinking
about for future development.

At the moment, the best workaround will be to set up a template for the
text you don't want to print.  eg {{noprint_1}} and to include the text
in the template. Then set up a print specific version for this template,
eg. {{noprint_1_print}} (note the lowercase "_print" ).  Set up the
print specific template to be empty -- with just a <br> or something.
When wiki ==> pdf parses -- it will "print" the empty template instead
of the template with the text in it.

Not ideal -- but you can get this to work.