Dear all WE members ,

From last week , I began my new semster in China , and from this semster , I
began to use Wiki to involve my students (actually they are not all my
students ) but I teach a class facing the whole University Undergraduates
and Master students too .

One of challenges I am facing is I want to involve more students into the
curriclum , so I began to look for some of student unions ,and I have talked
to some of students ,

maybe coz I look like a student ,and mot too older than my students , so
most of students want to talk with me , they give me some very good
suggestions and ideas for doing this , and encourage me to start this plan
with them .

For example , they are facing a Paper problems , they need to turn in a
small paper at the end of their 4 years , and most of them don;t know how to
write a paper instead of Copy( Copy is a very big problem in China schools )
most of students copy their paper from internet .

but actually they don't want to do that , but coz nobody told them how to do
that , how to write a good paper

For using some web2.0 tools with this course , also feel free to share any
ideas on how we can encourage the students to be more

critical reader ,and get a good feeling or evalutation on reading materals .

This is going to be a short course like ( 2 month ) we are going to meet
like twice a week

thank you very much

Leo from China

--