Good morning We members,
Perhaps having a wikieducator email should be an option for every WE user
since being on the WE Council is temporary, the WE email account would have
to be taken away once council member stopped serving, or would it. Just
wondering how that would work. However, having a WE email may be a good way
to promote WE.

Nellie

--
Nellie Deutsch