I suspect that 9am and 9pm UTC are good times Wayne. Means there will be two
meetings, but that has its pluses too.

If I can work out what the issue is with Otago's Elluminate install, then we
could perhaps use that. Otherwise, how has DimDim progressed.

When you do settle on a date and time, could you use the Webconferences page
on Wikied to outline and promote the meeting?

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Wayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm now back in Vancouver after my travels to Utah.  I'd like to schedule
> two web-seminars for the WikiEducator community (so as to cater for time
> differences across our international project).
>
> What I aim to do is to go over the slides I used @ the Open Education
> conference in Utah this week and provide opportunities for the WIkiEducator
> community to discuss the content of my Communique of 24 September 2008:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator/browse_thread/thread/4e32f2d2373eb22a/2cce1623c0ea70a8?lnk=gst&q=communique#2cce1623c0ea70a8
>
> We need to schedule times that will work for the majority of our Community,
> and I'm hoping for offers to help out with web seminar technology :-).  For
> folk who have challenges with bandwidth and expensive connectivity -- as I
> posted earlier, I will be working on a page in the wiki as well as a
> discussion page for everyone to post their questions.
>
> Cheers
> Wayne

Leigh Blackall
+64(0)21736539