Jennie,
Thank you for joining the group. I would consider registering for an online
course on L4C. There is one going on right now at
http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C15. At the moment, the L4C course has 90
participants from 33 countries. You may want to learn more about
Wikieducator via the L4C course to see how it works into your plans. I
believe you will be pleasantly surprised. :)
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership