Hi Malisa --

Good question! For some time we've been thinking about developing an
intermediate /  advanced course.

Clearly there is a demand for an advanced course. We need to spend a
little time on thinking about the competencies we would need to cover.
We already have a few tutorials that are suitable for an intermediate
course -- but there are also a few gaps where we need to develop a few
extra tutorials.

Do you have any recommendations for the skills you would like us to
cover for an intermediate / advanced course?

This is definitely something we should consider for the new year.