From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com [mailto:wikieduca...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Leigh Blackall
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:51 AM
To: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: WE e-Newsletter; Technical Discussion

Hi John, nice intro to thermodynamics. I like the question approach hey! Has
got me interested in it :)

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:15 AM, john stampe <jwsta...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, all.

A couple of comments and suggestions on the newsletter.

First, the newsletter should be sent out as e-mail in text-only. Many
people, including myself, do not like html e-mail (an often thread on many
forums). Personally, I do not have an internet connection at home and
usually read such newsletters offline. I also use a text e-mail client (mutt
rules :) ).

Second, I recommend that contributers send there material for the newsletter
in plain text format. That way the formatting (for the online version) can
be added by the editor(s) in a consistent way.

Regards,

John

P.S. I recently started a new project (still early stages) on thermodynamics
at http://www.wikieducator.org/Thermodynamics

  _____