Anil,

This is fantastic to see. As you can see I have been involved with
this project intimately. I am particularly proud of Module 5 as it was
a challenge to take the database module (for which little curriculum
already existed) and move it forward.

I also agree this project could have a significant impact in the realm
of ICT4D. One thing I do believe is it needs a coordinated effort. It
needs to be targeted to OpenOffice 3.0 and it needs to print to pdf
VERY well. It needs to have a consistent theme and usability across
all the modules. And the formative and summative assessment activities
need to align with the ICDL. I would again very much like to be
involved in a project team to take this on. IMO it requires a commited
team wanting to bring it to completion. Without this team it will only
make limited progress and end up with an inconsistent look and feel,
which therefore limits its usability as a learning resource. Just my
$0.02 worth.

Maybe the time has come where a team will form.

Sincerely, Peter