Just now the main page hung for me for something like 3 or 4 minutes.
I pressed "stop" and then "reload" and it came. I then clicked for the
Otago page, and it hung again. I've been noticing this for weeks now.
Could be just my end (hence my asking the forum), could be RSS. Would
the RSS hang the whole page though? Can it be made so that the page
content loads and then the RSS comes when its ready. That's how most
websites seem to manage RSS...