On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 14:08, Scott Newson <scott.g.new...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My only current complaint is that the new link has been added alongside the
> tabs used to access alternate views of the page and not up by the link to my
> userpage. Is there some easy way to change this? I've looked into the code,
> but canĀ“t figure it out well enough to decide on what to change.

You're right, that is probably a cleaner place to put it.  I had been
experimenting with some additional page metadata, and so had the tab
bar on my mind.

You need to look at the HTML source of the page WikiEducator sends you
and then change the Javascript to use the id of an existing item you
are trying to insert it near.  Here is a version that puts it before
the 'my talk' entry:
  http://wikieducator.org/User:JimTittsler/monobook.js

Thanks for the suggestion.