From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com [mailto:wikieduca...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Oliver
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 3:03 AM
To: WikiEducator
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: WiZiQ Live Conference: WikiEducator Personal
Learning Environment (PLE)

Hi Everyone,

First of all I'd like to thank Patricia, Nellie and Gladys for
facilitating the WE on line workshops.
And of course, all the other participants of my eL4C21 workshop group
and among which Anil, Phil and Benjamin.....and Wayne, who have
honored me by visiting and contributing to my page or allowed me to
contribute to theirs. Thank you all, You''ll be on my watch list.

The workshop's Collaborative Content creation efforts have been one of
the greatest experience I've had in several years.

Finding, comments and encouragements, from wikineighbours in Mexico in
the evening. Next morning thank you's and solutions from India, Israel
or US. This blurred line, as Nellie said so well, between teacher-
learner  and adopter and adopted roles is a wonderful, stimulating
experience.

I think Nellie said in one of her comments that I am a natural !
Thanks for that one and yes that would be me.
As I have no formal training as an educator, but am very passionate
and eager to learn and share about my subjects, which presently really
are oysters (in particular) but all see foods, in fact, and Linux (in
particular) and Open Source in general and now WE which are all
really great sharing models.

Two aspects, I always though, make for a success stories, in any
enterprise:  Knowledge and Passion
The revelation of  WikiEducator and, maybe, also its greatest gift (to
me), is realizing the need to add this third aspect: Sharing
It seems that Knowledge and Passion and Sharing are cornerstones of
successful individual and community empowerment.
So I'll be in touch with you all on WE to look for opportunities to
learn, share and work on eLearning Content, shortly.

I may be absent for some intermittent periods, being in the process of
setting up a new business (based on above trinity), connected travel
and even some copyright legal issues needing to be resolved (......)
but I can assure you I'll be keeping  in touch, update and cleanup my
user:Lebreton pages and view yours. Lots of interesting reading:)  so
hope for and trust upon your indulgence and patience...
I 've subscribed to this main email discussion group and will proudly
add the wikkybuddy logo to my website and curriculum, and submit
articles and links to Blogs whenever opportune. This last one might
even be something to request all workshop participants to do,
somewhere along the line, and in doing so generate even more interest
in WikiEducators and eL4C.

WE thank you,
Oliver