From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com [mailto:wikieduca...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Gita Mathur
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 7:21 PM
To: WikiEducator
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: The most overwritten, multi linked photo contest?

Hi Declan and Patricia

I also noted this many times during my F2F workshop and I think this
is due to some mistake by a Newbie learning to upload Photos.
I have replaced it with the following note.

(This file is an Example photo for learning to upload a photo in the
WikiEducator tutorials. This will replace all photos of a person
called "Theo" whose file has been renamed "Example.jpg" by some new
learner by mistake.)

Theo has not been on his page since November 2008, hence he will not
be aware of this happening to his photo.

Patricia I hope this will solve this problem.

Warm wishes
Gita