Hi Ravindra
I have already registered you for both the workshops.
Visit this link to see your name on clicking on "Paritipants" for each
of the workshops.

http://www.wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Registration

You may see the Main page and my page for some Pre-workshop
activities.
Best wishes
Gita

http://wikieducator.org/User:Gita_Mathur