Dear Sir,

I am working as Assistant Professor in SGTB Khalsa College. I had attended
L4C workshop conducted by Acharya Narendra Dev College on 17.04.2009. Sir
during workshop while learning how to upload a file, I had uploaded college
directory (in pdf format) on my user page. After that I had deleted that
file from my user page on the same day. But somebody yesterday told me that
it is still on web in the archive section of wikieducator. Sir, I need your
kind help to get that file removed from the net. The link to the file is
http://www.wikieducator.org/images/archive/c/c8/20090417054528!Hitesh1.pdf
Kindly help me in removing that file from the Net. Early response will be
highly appreciated. Sir kindly send your reply to hiteshksachd...@gmail.com

--
Thanks & Regards
Hitesh K Sachdeva