Hi All,

What a great achievement -- congrats to all!

I'm thinking I signed the declaration some time ago....

I'm also thinking that WE / OERF can help education institutions translate
those signatures into tangible outcomes, and reality! <smile>

- Randy

--
Open Education is a sustainable and renewable resource.

________________
Randy Fisher, MA
Senior Consultant & Facilitator, Intersol Group, Canada

Senior Consultant, Organization & Business Development
International Centre for Open Education / OER Foundation, New Zealand

Elected Member, WikiEducator Community Council, www.wikieducator.org

Mobile +1 613 899 0475
Skype: wikirandy
Twitter: wikirandy

* Stakeholder Engagement, Change / Transition Management & Performance
* Organization Design & Development
* Sustainable Project Implementation & Community-Building
* E-Learning, Online Collaboration & Communities of Practice
* Coaching & Facilitation
* My Bio: http://www.communitybuildingexpert.com