This is the WAY TO GO, Abul Halim.  CONGRATULATIONS!!

Savithri

--
डॉक्टर सावित्री सिंह
प्रधानाचार्य

Dr. Savithri Singh
Principal
Acharya Narendra Dev College
(University of Delhi)
Govindpuri, Kalkaji
New Delhi 110 019

Tel: 2629 4542, 2629 3224, 2641 2547
Fax: (011) 2629 4540
Res: 2584 8151     2584 9786    2584 3496

http://andcollege.du.ac.in
http://wikieducator.org/Acharya_Narendra_Dev_College
http://wikieducator.org/User:Savi.odl
http://wikieducator.org/India