I really can't believe it I just came back from my climb to Azumayama, it has a
very steep staircase but at the end the view is absolutely beautiful. It
reminds me of WikiEducator, it took a lot of effort at the beginning but the
effort is worth it.
What an honour I am absolutely delighted, a great way to start the year, but
now I have to show that it is deserved and continue working on my pages.
Thank you all and a happy 2010.
Sincerely,
Nadia

http://wikieducator.org/User:Nadia_El_Borai