Hi David,

Just a quick note to let you know that Jim has the wiki ==> pdf extension
running on the new servers.  BIG thanks Jim.

We still have a little work to tweak the print specific versions of the
pedagogical templates, updating the help files etc, but all of this is on
the to do list.

There is also a beta version running where you can download a collection in
OpenOffice's odt format -- still a few bugs with images, captions and tables
-- but rather cool because users can download a WikiEducator educator
collection for localisation offline on their desktops :-)

Appreciate your patience -- but each day we're getting closer to a better
future for education using open networks and free content :-)

On 12 February 2010 18:45, David Leeming <leem...@pipolfastaem.gov.sb>wrote:

>  Wayne,
>

> I am having problems with the PDF download and Book feature with most or
> all of the pages in this site
>

> http://wikieducator.org/OLPC_Tuvalu
>

> The this one, it only contains some text and tables
>
> http://wikieducator.org/OLPC_Tuvalu/Deployment/Governance
>

> I am getting an error about the “provided file handle not writable in
> /usr/local/wm-svn/extensions/Collection/collection.body.php on line 1342”
>

> Can you replicate this error? Is it my template?
>

> Maybe this will also help others,
>

> David Leeming
>
> Solomon Islands

Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director,
International Centre for Open Education,
Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand.
Board of Directors, OER Foundation.
Founder and Community Council Member, Wikieducator, www.wikieducator.org
Mobile +64 21 2436 380