Hi Cornelia,

That's a very good question.

First, I must confirm that the OER Foundation subscribes to open
philanthropy <http://wikieducator.org/Open_Philanthropy> which means all our
planning is done openly and transparently. Any organisation is free to join
the initiative at any time. Citing the Chair of the OER Foundation Board: "“We
extend an open invitation to all post-secondary institutions that care about
sharing knowledge as a core value of education to join us in planning these
sustainable learning futures,” -- and we look forward to many institutions
around the world joining hands in making this happen

I've sent numerous invitations to institutions in Europe, Africa and Asia to
join the meeting. As an African by birth -- was a little disappointed that
we did not receive any positive responses. However,  I have received emails
from organisations in Africa and Asia who are planning to host local streams
during the meeting.

I would appreciate your help in finding institutions in Africa, Europe and
Asia to join the OER university as anchor partners.

Let's build OER futures together.