Sounds like fun.

I've contributed some materials on numeric sequences, with link to the
On-Line Encyclopedia of Same (Integer Sequences).

1, 12, 42, 92... is one I write about most, and my name appears in the
OEIS links section under that entry.

The work I've posted is cast in a contemporary computer language and
is used along a college level training track run from California.

We charge money for the courses, but the courseware is free and
copiable via Wikieducator and elsewhere.

We find that if the free stuff is good, they're more likely to sample
the for-trade stuff (not a new idea).

Kirby