On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 13:21, Steve Foerster <st...@hiresteve.com> wrote:
> http://www.unescobkk.org/education/ict/online-resources/databases/ict-in-education-database/item/article/bangladeshi-teachers-to-lead-content-development/
>
> I thought this was interesting.  Does anyone know whether these
> materials will be openly available?

Yes, but so far only in Bangla/Bengali.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/OER#Sources_and_Directories

    Bangladesh National e-Content Repository in Bangla. Story: PM
opens e-content repository. 30,000 teachers, 148 government
organisations and 50 local and foreign non-government organisations.
50,000 pages, planned to increase to 5,000,000.

    e-Book ::. ই-বুক জগতে স্বাগতম in Bangla. Story: PM opens online
version of textbooks Access to Information (A2I) Project of the PM’s
Office and the National Curriculum and Textbook Board (NCTB) jointly
transformed 33 primary level and 73 secondary level textbooks into
e-books in collaboration with the UNDP.