On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 21:56, virtualMV <mverha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use a simplified one (I am pretty sure I found it somewhere in
> wikieducator)
[...]
> {| align="left" style="white-space: normal;" class="tws collapsible
> collapsed"
> |-

I use Michael's method of employing a table with the "collapsible"
class as well.

On reflection, that does seem to expose a lot of "implementation
detail" so I created a Collapsible template which takes 3 arguments:
default state, header, body.
  http://WikiEducator.org/Template:Collapsible

If the additional flexibility offered by
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Hidden_begin
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Hidden
is useful, we can add their additional CSS to WikiEducator.