Wayne, speaking about leadership,  Joyce will be a panelist on leadership
education and will discuss the merits and challenges of technology for
instruction and learning at the upcoming International Leadership
Association (ILA) conference in London, UK on October 27, 2011:
http://www.ila-net.org/Conferences/2011/Program3.asp?ProgramDBID=287 I will
do my best to document the presentation so we can share it with the OER
community.

Warm wishes,
 Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Passionate about Learning <http://nellie-deutsch.com/>
Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong
Learning<http://www.integrating-technology.org/>
I present at WiZiQ <http://www.wiziq.com/nelliemuller>
Contact Me [image: Linkedin] <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/nelliemuller>[image:
Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/#%21/nelliemuller>[image:
Etsy]<http://www.etsy.com/listing/48873500/bell-flower-earrings>[image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/nelliemuller>

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something
else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

May your inner success shine and bring you a lot of success.