Would you be interested in helping to digitize existing textbooks and
getting them translated to Kinyarwanda? This will be particularly
important as Rwanda rolls out OLPC XO laptops to primary school
students who do not yet speak either French, the former language of
instruction, or English, which is now intended to be the new language
of instruction.

Several countries have already digitized some or all of their
textbooks, or are in the process of doing so, and of organizing local
manufacture of educational laptops. The result is that the laptops
cost less than the printed textbooks used to, so that we can improve
education at lower cost, and more easily make it available to all
children.