Thanks for posting your thoughts on the proposal. I will go ahead with
creating Category:Contents as the top level. I have some thoughts on
categories which would work well directly under the top category. I will
create a draft second level and then repost to encourage feedback.

Randy--yes, Jim added the hot cat gadget some time ago, which makes
adding/revising categories really easy. To activate the hotcats gadget
(which displays as "(-) (±) | (+)" next to existing categories at the
bottom of a page) go to my preferences > Gadgets and check the box for "Hot
Cat".

Gita--Thanks for adding the link to
Workgroup:Categories<http://wikieducator.org/Workgroup:Categories>
.

All--If you are interested to work on categories, please feel free to join
our categories workgroup.

See you in the wiki,
Alison
User:ASnieckus <http://wikieducator.org/User:ASnieckus>