Hi Tom,

Why not develop the materials? If we cling to preexisting materials it
might be the fish that bites its tail (?). And yep, available OER in
Spanish is quite limited, guess it can be a kind of cultural issue, but at
the same time many universities offer OCW though without explicit CC
licensing. E.g.: the Instituto Cervantes Didactired
<http://cvc.cervantes.es/aula/didactired/%20>is a Spanish as a Second
Language (ELE) repository developed by teacher for teachers aligned to the
CEFR framework, syllabus available
here<http://cvc.cervantes.es/ensenanza/biblioteca_ele/plan_curricular/default.htm>.

The site may be Cervantes copyrighted but no mention is made to materials.
Bizarre as it may seem, from a local perspective this means they can be
used otherwise they wouldn't have published them. Still I've sent an email
inquiring about CC & use within OER programmes.

I'd suggest contacting uni OCW & repositories to check. Should you want a
list of these, please give me a shout. If you think resource development is
an attractive option you can count me in too and guess I could grab other
Sp native speaker teachers.

Best wishes,

Alex P. Real