22-04-12
  Dear Sir,
    Greetings. Myself Dr. K.S.Ramakrishnan, a member of WikiEducator
community. Due to some work assignments, I also had not participated in the
WE events. I had already got the WikiBuddy certification. I want to move to
higher levels. Can anyone suggest is there any training, or some other
ways? If there are some members with similar interests, I am willing to be
collaborate with them in this endeavour.
With Regards
KSR