Will you also share this info on Facebook's WikiEducator Group. Thanks
Patricia

-----Original Message-----
From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
[mailto:wikieducator@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Verhaart
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:28 PM
To: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Subject: [WikiEducator] Playing flash videos on your iPad

Hi everyone,

Am conducting some research on iPads in education, and was trailing the
upcoming course Ocl4e. Unfortunately the videos don't appear as they are
flash based. However a colleague alerted me to a free app "rover - the
browser for education" and using this when I view
http://wikieducator.org/Open_content_licensing_for_educators/Workshop_sc
hedule I can now get the video of Wayne.

Would be interested in feedback from others.

I hope this will allow even more people to have an enriched experience
the upcoming workshop

Michael Verhaart