Wow, already +400 participants from 60 countries have signed up for the  OCL4Ed
2012.-06
<http://wikieducator.org/Open_content_licensing_for_educators/Home>workshop!

On behalf of all our participants, a word of special thanks to the
international open education pioneers who practice what they preach through
the gift of  video signposts for this celebratory OER workshop under open
content licenses including:

   - Session 1: Stephen Downes
<http://wikieducator.org/Educators_care/Video_Signpost_-_Stephen_Downes>
   , National Research Council of Canada
   - Session 2: David
Wiley<http://wikieducator.org/Educators_care/Video_Signpost_-_David_Wiley>
   , Brigham Young University
   - Session 4: Cathy
Casserly<http://wikieducator.org/Creative_Commons_unplugged/Video_signpost_-_Cathy_Casserly>,
   CEO, Creative Commons
   - Session 5: Frances
Ferreira<http://wikieducator.org/The_right_license/Video_signpost_-Frances_Ferreira>,
   Commonwealth of Learning.

Observant readers will notice Session 3 is outstanding.

You are the missing link!

We invite all readers to consider creating a short video to introduce the
session on Copyright: What educators can legally copy in an online world.
You will find
instructions<http://wikieducator.org/Copyright_for_Educators/Video_signpost>on
the video signpost page for this session. We hope to have a community
choice poll for the best video signpost produced by the open community.

We will commence Session 3 on 27 June 2012 -- so for maximum exposure, be
sure to have your submissions posted within the next week.

Only one (or two) days left (depending where you reside) to register for
the 10th anniversary celebratory workshop since UNESCO adopted the OER
concept.

Wayne

*Information about OCL4Ed 2012.06*

*Open content licensing for
educators<http://wikieducator.org/Open_content_licensing_for_educators/About>
 **(OCL4Ed) is a **free online** workshop designed for educators and
students who want to learn more about open educational resources,
copyright, and Creative Commons licenses. OCL4Ed is an international
community learning opportunity.  *

2012 is a significant year for open education. We are celebrating 10 years
since UNESCO adopted the term "Open Educational Resources" (OER). In
joining the global celebrations, the OER Foundation in collaboration with
the COL OER Chairs and Creative Commons Canada will host a free
OCL4Ed<http://wikieducator.org/OCL4Ed>
 workshop.

   - *When*: 20 June - 3 July 2012
   - *Where*:
Online<http://wikieducator.org/Open_content_licensing_for_educators/About>
   - *Cost*: Free
   - *Registration*:
Open<http://wikieducator.org/Open_content_licensing_for_educators/About#Register_today_and_share_the_gift_of_knowledge>

*Download our poster for OCL4Ed
Workshop<http://wikieducator.org/images/1/1c/OCL4ED_poster_2012-06B.pdf>
* and share the gift of knowledge and invite a few friends to join #OCL4Ed.

 --
Wayne Mackintosh <http://wikieducator.org/User:Mackiwg>, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation <http://www.oerfoundation.org>