Thanks for your interest. I can set up an area for information and
discussion in WikiEducator. However, I'm wondering what to call it. It
depends on the focus so how narrow shall we make it?

BYOD is specific to what students would own of their own but most aren't
open. Perhaps this is a bit limiting. Mobile learning is pretty broad. Does
this cover everything?