Hi Wayne,

The OER Remix game that David Wiley created is wonderful! I am on an OER
taskforce at Empire State College that took David's Openness in Education
course. A couple of us made a remix of our own based on his creative
commons licensed game that we could use for live presentations we were
giving. I have it on wikieducator if anyone would like to use it. We made
it simple for the short presentations we had, but it can certainly be made
more complicated by adding in ND cards and requiring participants to assign
a new license to their remix they make. Here is our page:
http://wikieducator.org/ESC_OER_Taskforce The game is at the bottom under
presentations.

Kathleen