That's good Wayne,

Not sure if just putting together a journal would move things along from a
practical perspective. But I'm with you on attempting to bring all the
"opens' together.
Just "open access" has different applications for network managers and
content managers. Just check out that
"An Illustration of an intiative for open Access from one (NREN) network
managers perspective "
discussion on one of my FB
groups<https://www.facebook.com/groups/197860856892050/>(mainly people from the
Library and information Science domain).

One group who may be of interest to OER member's here is this
initiative<http://www.software.ac.uk/open-call>.
Primarily as they have an interest in developing software and Wikieducator
could use people who can add some value to the environment here. i.e. Not
just attempt to use off-the-shelf commodity products like a wiki or google
group/hangouts, etc. They've got a pretty good pedigree in the network/grid
space to, so we might have some chance of bring the web stuff to some
serious network grunt. BTW. This is an interesting
one<http://venture-lab.stanford.edu/education>in the development of online
learning spaces.

So far as Open Governance, I'm hoping this one might grow
legs<http://www.crossover-project.eu/Home.aspx>as it's a continuation of a
bunch of enquiries which
have been <http://daa.ec.europa.eu/> funded out of the EU.
Mind you, with what you did for OERu
mee<http://wikieducator.org/OER_university/2011.11_OERu_Meeting_Agenda>t
is pretty good. I'm sure if we = OER, OCWC, etc = could run a regular
series of distributed conferences (i.e. link between groups of F2F
conferences, and keep a record in the one domain, it might help the (NREN)
network guys to systemize their pipes around global groups rather than
national institutions.

You know my perspective. I view all the "open" stuff going on as
(primarily) an attempt to align broadcast, and interactive, media in order
to support global disciplinary groups who are aggregating and distributing
content, and systemize their virtual spaces so they can be found by people
with similar interests. Eventually economics is real the
driver<http://lnkd.in/XCdDUz>.
My 2 cents. All the best.