I have received a query about the availability of openly licensed ESL
resources. Unfortunately ESL is outside my area of expertise and hoping
that members of the list could help.

If you know of any outstanding OERs for ESL or repositories which host good
collections of OERs supporting ESL, could you please post the urls on this
list.

Much appreciated

Wayne Mackintosh <http://wikieducator.org/User:Mackiwg>, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation <http://www.oerfoundation.org>
Director, International Centre for Open Education, Otago Polytechnic
Commonwealth of Learning Chair in OER, Otago Polytechnic
Founder and elected Community Council Member,
WikiEducator<http://www.wikieducator.org>
Mobile +64 21 2436 380
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/Mackiwg> |