Wikieducator's one of the most important aims is to make knowledge
accessible to all sections of the society especially for those who can't
afford to get them.There are many OER materials available and also those
contributed by WE family throughout the WE platform.Tremendous amounts of
educational resources are shared by individual educators too.You can access
the learning materials or resources  in different pages of the WE and copy
them into a local  wiki for easy access or you can download the pages in
PDF format whenever you want them from the options in the left hand side
 margin of the WE page.To enable offline access to your OER, make the OER
(or as much of it as possible) available for download in a format that is
convenient for re-use and modification, and under a license that permits
adaptation.

Offline-ready resources include:

   - Downloadable pictures, audio, and video files
   - Text pages that can be understood without following embedded hyperlinks
   - OER packaged in digital form according to open standards (e.g. for use
   in a local LMS).

Resources which require modification for offline use include:

   - Streaming video and audio
   - Flash-based resources that cannot be downloaded
   - Text pages that require following some/all of the links to make sense.

For further details on Offline use of Wikieducator ,please check out this
link http://wikieducator.org/OER_Handbook/educator/Adapt/Offline_versions

Thanks
Best Regards
Balqis Thaahaveettil