Congratulations Dave and welcome to the OERu
Warm regards
Patricia

From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com [mailto:wikieducator@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Wayne Mackintosh
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 12:48 AM
To: WikiEducator
Subject: [WikiEducator] OERu community source model receives a major boost

Hi Everyone

I'm very pleased to share the news of the appointment of our new Open Source
Technologist. Dave Lane is currently the President of the New Zealand Open
Source Society and brings 21 years of open source development and leadership
experience to the OERu network,

Together with Jim Tittsler who has established solid open foundations and
technical leadership for the OERF since our inception, we will continue to make
open futures happen.

This would not have been possible without the generous contributions from our
new platinum tier OERu partners who have made this possible. A special thanks
goes to: Kwantlen Polytechnic University (Canada); Otago Polytechnic (New
Zealand), University of the Highlands and Islands (United Kingdom) and the
University of Southern Queensland (Australia).  Read more ...
<http://oeru.org/news/senior-open-source-technologist-joins-the-oeru-family/>

Please join me in welcoming Dave to the OERu family!

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation

---