Hi everyone

(Apology for any duplicate posts)

Yesterday we launched our comprehensive OERu input evaluation survey to
inform design decisions for the implementation of the project. The findings
will be  discussed at the OERu October meetings <http://meetings.oeru.org/> in
South Africa . (For more information please read the news announcement
<http://oeru.org/news/oeru-launches-input-evaluation-survey-to-inform-design-decisions-for-future-success/>
.)

The OERu believes that most of the vision for successful implementation of
our innovation partnership will come from the community. The input
evaluation survey
<https://usqadfi.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1GMpCJEqXKqMrjL> is an
important vehicle for gathering information to consider a range of
design alternatives for implementing the OERu.

You can help shape OERu futures as an interested observer or staff member
at one of the OERu partners.

 Respondents are requested to complete the online survey by *31 August 2015*

Here is the link for the online survey:

https://usqadfi.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1GMpCJEqXKqMrjL

Thank you for your gift of knowledge in helping the OERu widen
opportunities to more affordable education.

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator

---
"WikiEducator" group.
to wikieducator+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.